Whether you need directions, information about the latest events or suggestions for days out, come and speak to the friendly team at the City Information Centre, the only officially recognised tourist information centre in Central London.
The centre stocks a wide range of free brochures and publications including the London Planner, Time Out, and maps for adults and children.
You can explore the City with a range of free Self-Guided Walks on Roman London, Fire of London, etc. or book a daily Guided Walk by qualified City of London Guides.
You can also purchase:
• Oyster cards - the easiest and cheapest way to travel around London
• Detailed Maps, Books and Guides of London
• Tickets to major attractions including Tower of London, the London Dungeon, London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral and Madame Tussauds
• Warner Brother Studio tickets
• Hop-On / Hop – Off London Sightseeing tours tickets
• River Cruise Tickets
• Theatre tickets
• London Pass and Explorer Pass, complete sightseeing packages
• Out of London Sightseeing Tours including Stonehenge, Windsor, Bath, and many more
• Stamps, postcards and lots of colourful merchandise
Whatever you're looking to do in London or further afield, the CIC team can provide inspiring ideas on how to get the best out of your trip.
Ce contenu a été fourni par City of London Information Centre
Every Friday and Saturday 10am - 4pm - check website for updates
Images et de Vidéos
Détails et plan du lieu
City of London Information Centre
- Adresse :
St. Paul's Churchyard, City of LondonLondonEC4M 8BX
- Téléphone :
- +44 (0)20 7332 1456
- Site web
- Transports publics
- The nearest underground station is St Paul’s. We are located on the south Side of St Paul’s Cathedral close to the Millennium Bridge. You can find us by walking through Paternoster Square or the Cathedral gardens.