See the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea transformed with stunning horticultural displays for the prestigious RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023.
Enjoy the floral equivalent to London Fashion Week, at this famous event which attracts more than 150,000 visitors each year, including members of the Royal Family.
What is the Chelsea Flower Show 2023 theme?
The theme for 2023 is yet to be announced.
The theme for the 2022 Chelsea Flower Show was wild and natural spaces, showcasing gardens bursting with native plants and naturalistic designs. Green spaces were transformed into wildlife-friendly havens.
What were the highlights of Chelsea Flower Show 2022?
The programme of events for Chelsea Flower Show 2023 is yet to be announced. Find out what you could enjoy last year.
- First-time RHS Chelsea designers Lulu Urquhart and Adam Hunt's A Rewilding Britain Landscape, highlighted the ecological benefits of using native plants in a re-wilded landscape to encourage biodiversity.
- Lottie Delamain’s A Textile Garden for Fashion Revolution demonstrated the role of of plants as dyes, fibres and textiles in fashion.
- Joe Perkins' The Meta Garden: Growing the Future, was inspired by the British countryside and featured almost 3,000 plants and trees.
- A child’s eye view of the natural world was the focus of Charlie Hawkes’ The Wilderness Foundation UK Garden, which instilled a sense of wonder in nature with its naturalistic display of vivid colours.
- Visitors connected with nature as they explored an immersive tree canopy and admired vibrant green woodland planting in A Garden Sanctuary by Hamptons.
- Juliet Sargeant's playful garden The New Blue Peter Garden - Discover Soil, was an interactive display demonstrating the importance of soil for alleviating climate change and supporting life.
- Visitors took some time to relax in Andy Sturgeon's tranquil Mind Garden, a calm space which encouraged people to connect with each other through nature.
What is the RHS Chelsea Flower Show?
Every year, world-renowned garden designers, plant specialists, florists and nurseries come together in one of London's most charming and affluent neighbourhoods to show off cutting-edge garden designs and inspirational floral exhibits.
Stroll through show-stopping gardens designed by famous designers, learn about rare flowers and plants, or revel in creative floral artworks throughout the week.
You can also spot emerging gardening trends as you browse the horticultural products on sale, from gardening gadgets to sculptures and plants.
RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2023 tickets
RHS Chelsea Flower Show tickets usually sell out quickly and must be purchased in advance, so booking early is advised.
Chelsea in Bloom: see the alternative Chelsea flower show
If you haven’t secured a ticket to the main RHS Chelsea Flower Show, you can soak up all the floral atmosphere around the streets of Chelsea with Chelsea in Bloom displays and activities, which support the RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
Each year, dozens of shops, restaurants and hotels create themed floral displays to celebrate the show.
This creative display normally spreads along Sloane Street and continues through Sloane Square, famous King’s Road, pretty Duke of York Square and Pavilion Road. The incredible designs can be seen at your leisure or on guided tours, and shops and restaurants usually put on in-store promotions and flower-inspired menus.
|Adult ticket||£40.85 to £85.85 per ticket|
Images and Videos
Venue Details & Map
Royal Hospital RoadLondonSW3 4SR
- +44 (0)20 7881 5200
- Public transport:
- From tube station, turn left down Lower Sloane St until you reach the junction of Lower Sloane St and Royal Hospital Rd. Turn right into Royal Hospital Rd to reach the Royal