Celebrate London’s eclectic food scene with the London Restaurant Festival taking place in restaurants across the city.
This month-long festival is a city-wide homage to great food in London, and the perfect excuse to try out some of the capital’s world-class restaurants.
What's on during London Restaurant Festival 2021?
You can enjoy a programme of food and drink events in London which includes specifically curated menus, restaurant hopping tours, movie nights and more!
Here's a flavour of what you can experience...
In-restaurant foodie events
- You can treat your taste buds to exclusive four-course menus at top chefs' restaurants, inspired by the world's Top Ten Cuisines.
- Or immerse yourself in Restaurant-Hopping Tours, a five-star foodie experience visiting four culinary destinations in one evening.
- Experience London's best eateries serving flavoursome bites with the specially created Talk on the Town, and London Legends tasting menus.
- Discover London's Avant Garde restaurant scene, with specially created menus from the capital's most unique restaurants.
- Combine the best of food and film at Binge, an immersive experience blending a movie or live tv screening with fantastic themed food.
- Be taken on a gourmet odyssey at the Ultimate Gastronomic Weekends hosted by top names in the industry.
- You can also take your family and friends on a London's Longest Lunch, a six-course lunch including a private river tour between two exquisite London restaurants.
- And experience the spirit of the London Restaurant Festival with live or virtual tastings and masterclasses.
- American Express cardmembers can also enjoy a four-course meal with London's greatest chefs, such a Michael Roux and Atul Kochhar.