Explore art, history and heritage after dark with Museums at Night events across a wide range of venues in London.
Discover new exhibitions, take torchlit tours, enjoy live music in historic surroundings, and engage in a range of free and ticketed night-time activities.
Museums at Night May 2018 highlights in London
- Celebrate the wonders of the ocean with a coral reef-focused Under the Sea Late at the Horniman Museum and Gardens. 17 May
- Learn all about royal consorts with Royal Lives, Royal Wives at the Household Calvary Museum. 17 May
- Explore the house that inspired Horace Walpole’s The Castle of Otranto with Gothic Tales and Cocktails at Strawberry Hill House. 17 May
- Take a candlelit tour of the atmospheric Benjamin Franklin House. 17-18 May
- Catch a spellbinding performance of Peter Pan under starry skies at Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre. 17 May-15 Jun
- Handle objects from the museum’s collection, and hear from the experts at the Bank of England Museum’s free Banknotes and Bullion event. 18 May
- Discover suffragette stories with Archives at Night: Law Breakers, Law Makers at The National Archives. 18 May
- Join in fun 1960s-themed talks, workshops and tours at the London Transport Museum’s Friday Late: Swinging Sixties. 18 May
- Get set for a music-filled evening during The May Fayre at Handel and Hendrix in London. 18 May
- Wander around Apsley House, Kenwood House or Osterley House on an after-dark tour. Various dates