Christmas at Kenwood 2023
From to (Exact dates to be confirmed)
As the night falls on the magnificent Kenwood House, see it transformed into a sparkling winter wonderland.
During winter, visitors can enjoy a spectacular festive light trail through gardens of the historic 17th century house.
Snapping selfies as you admire the glittering gardens and impressive light displays, before stopping to warm up with mulled wine and minced pies.
What can I see at Christmas at Kenwood?
Dates for 2023 are yet to be confirmed, but here's what visitors enjoyed in 2022.
- Magical snowflake projections on the magnificent English Heritage mansion.
- An array festive food with warming cocktails and charming stalls serving mulled wine and bratwurst in the courtyard.
- Enchanting soundscapes that bring to life the rainbow woodland where you can spot glowing woodland animals.
- An immersive tunnel of light perfect for taking the ultimate festive selfie.
How long does it take to walk around the trail?
You should allow approximately one hour to walk the trail, which is 2km (1m) long.
Where is Kenwood?
Kenwood is located in north London in Hampstead Heath.
The closest train stations are Gospel Oak and Hampstead Heath. The closest tube stations are Golders Green and Archway.
How to get tickets for Christmas at Kenwood?
Tickets for Christmas at Kenwood 2023 are yet to be released. Check back nearer the time to secure your spot at this magical event.
Prices and opening times
|Child ticket||From £22.50 per ticket|
|Adult ticket||From £29.50 per ticket|
Children under three years of age enter for free.
From 4.30pm to 9pm.
Venue Details & Map
English Heritage: Kenwood House
Hampstead LaneLondonNW3 7JR
- +44 (0)20 8348 1286
- Public transport:
- Train: Gospel Oak or Hampstead Heath Station (Overground), followed by a 27 minutes walk through Hampstead Heath Park to reach Kenwood House. Alternatively the bus route ( line 268 and change for line 210) will take about the same time. Tube: Golders Green or Archway (Northern Line) , then bus line 210 (about 19 minutes journey from the station). Alternatively, the walk from the tube station is about 32 minutes to Kenwood House. Bus: lines 210, 603 and H3.