UK schools enjoy a February half-term holiday this month, so attractions bustle with special family-friendly activities throughout the week.
The weather is usually cold, so wrap up warm for your visit.
Top February events include Valentine's Day, Pancake Day and London Fashion Week.
Make the most of the week-long February half-term holiday and treat the family to a wintry visit to London this February; with attractions hosting special events and family-friendly half-term activities in London left, right and centre, it’s the perfect opportunity to spend some quality family time.
London events in February 2021
Unmissable annual February events
- Impress your loved one in London on Valentine's Day. With luxury hotels, award-winning restaurants and Valentine's Day activities, there is no better place to spend a romantic day out or weekend away.
- Join London's huge Chinese New Year celebrations. Find all you need to know about enjoying the annual festival, with our Chinese New Year guide.
- Keep up to date on the latest fashion trends at London Fashion Week.
- Dive into Pancake Day themed activities and events – then tuck into some of the best pancakes in town.
Family-friendly things to do in London in February
- Find heaps of unforgettable experiences and things to do during February half-term in London.
- Watch the little ones dabble in all things cultural at the Imagine Children's Festival at Southbank Centre.
- Step into a botanical paradise at the Orchids Festival at Kew Gardens.
Action-filled London February events
- Get revved up to see iconic vintage cars at The London Classic Car Show.
- Or gaze at hundreds of two-wheeled machines at MCN London Motorcycle Show.
- Watch the Six Nations rugby tournament in a London sports bar. Or, try to score tickets to a fixture at Twickenham Stadium.
WEATHER: For average seasonal temperatures and rainfall, see our London weather page.
Sign up for our monthly enewsletter for year-round updates about what's on in London.