Perfect for a romantic evening, enjoy spectacular views over the capital as the sun sets and pay absolutely nothing for the pleasure.
What to do at Sky Garden
Visit Sky Garden’s viewing gallery on the 43rd floor of the Walkie Talkie for panoramic views over London.
With floor-to-ceiling glass windows, this leafy indoor garden provides fantastic views of the iconic London skyline. Stroll through the lush landscaped gardens before making your way to the observation decks and open-air terrace.
Fancy a drink or a bite to eat? Try one of Sky Garden's restaurants and bars for modern British fare and swanky cocktails.
Sunrise yoga, live music sessions and other activities are also available to book. Check the venue's website for full details of upcoming events.
What Sky Garden restaurants and bars can I visit?
Enjoy a meal with panoramic views from a Sky Garden restaurant. All-day dining spot Darwin Brasserie serves up classic British dishes with a relaxed atmosphere, on level 36. One level up, fine-dining eatery Fenchurch specialises in modern British cuisine using seasonal ingredients.
If you’d rather just have a drink, there are three bars to enjoy. Sky Pod Bar hosts DJ nights and live music, City Garden Bar has a great choice of cocktails, and Fenchurch Terrace is a relaxed spot for drinks and nibbles.
How to visit Sky Garden
Entry to the Sky Garden is free but limited so make sure you reserve online in advance. Tickets are available to book on a weekly basis, up to three weeks in advance of your visit.
When to visit Sky Garden
You can visit Sky Garden anytime of year and any day of the week, but the views are particularly astounding at sunset.
Opening times are 10am to 6pm from Monday to Friday, and 11am to 9pm on Saturday and Sunday (as well as bank holidays).
There are no quiet or peak times as such, as visitor numbers are regulated and admission is based on a ticketed, timed entry system.
Visits to Sky Garden are free of charge and available between 10am to 6pm on weekdays and 11am to 9pm on weekends. Free tickets must be booked online: https://skygarden.london/sky-garden Outside of these times, walk-in guests are welcome, subject to avai
Monday - Friday
10am - 6pm weekends
11am - 9pm
Venue Details & Map
1 Sky Garden WalkLondonEC3M 8AF
- +44 (0)33 3772 0020
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access Inside Building Facilities
- Accessible lift
- Some routes suitable for wheelchair users
- Access into the Building
- Automatic doors
- Full, non-assisted wheelchair access
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant or cafe
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- Staff available to assist
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible baby changing rooms
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to garden
- Booking Facilities
- Group bookings accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Event catering
- Private Dining
- Set price menu
- Vegetarian options on menu
- Event Facilities
- Conference rooms / Meeting rooms
- Payment Facilities
- Free entry