The florists listed below provide beautiful flowers and many offer flowers for delivery.
Flower markets and shops
- Browse for beautiful blooms and gardening essentials at the picture-perfect Columbia Road Flower Market.
- Set in a sprawling converted warehouse in Hackney, Mare Street Market encompasses hip dining spots and shops, including Rebel Rebel, a lovely florist bursting with colour.
- Check out New Covent Garden Market’s gorgeous wholesale flower stalls, where many London florists come to stock up for their own businesses.
- Take refuge within the lush setting of Petersham Nurseries in Richmond, with its pretty garden centre, or pick up huge bunches of wild flowers at its Covent Garden store.
- Order some of your favourite blooms from Moyses Stevens, creators of bespoke bouquets since 1876.
- Send beautiful flowers prepared by independent local florists, with easy-to-use online flower delivery service Floom.
Flower shows and festivals
- Marvel at stunning horticultural displays during RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival, the world’s largest annual flower show in the setting of one of London's most historic royal palaces.
- Be dazzled by incredible flower displays, innovative garden designs and amazing exhibits at the prestigious RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
- If you haven’t secured a ticket to the main RHS Chelsea Flower Show, soak up the floral atmosphere around the streets of Chelsea with Chelsea in Bloom, Chelsea’s annual floral art show and London’s largest free flower festival.
- See another part of London transformed into a floral fairground, adorned with beautiful flower displays and spectacular installations, during Belgravia in Bloom.