Where to store luggage in London:
You can find left luggage facilities at London’s main train stations, airports and Victoria Coach Station.
Luggage storage companies also have facilities at locations across the capital.
Luggage can be stored from a few hours to several days, depending on the facility.
Discover which London train stations and airports have left luggage and luggage storage facilities and find other luggage storage companies that can safely store your bags while you're exploring the capital.
Luggage storage services in London
Enjoy a day out free from heavy bags and suitcases with the help of London's luggage storage companies:
- For £5 a day, you can use one of more than 200 Bounce locations to store your luggage.
- Store your baggage from £1 per hour at more than 120 luggage storage locations across London with LuggageHero.
- Drop your suitcase at one of the many "nannies" with Nannybag for £6 per day.
- For £5 a day, you can lighten your load by storing your luggage at one of Radical Storage’s many locations.
- Leave your bags at one of Stasher’s hundreds of left luggage locations for £5 a day.
Alternatively, ask your accommodation if it’s able to store your luggage while you enjoy the sights of London.
Greenwich Tourist Information Centre
- You can find bag storage facilities at the Tourist Information Centre in Greenwich. It costs £5 per item for up to three hours, £8 per item for up to 24 hours and £10 per item for each additional 24-hour period. Left luggage is accessible only during the centre's opening hours, from 10am to 5pm daily.
Westfield shopping centres
- Leave your coats and umbrellas for £3 per item, bags and suitcases for up to four hours for £5 or £10 for all-day storage at Westfield Stratford City.
- Store coats and umbrellas for £3 per item, small luggage for £8 and large suitcases for £10 at Westfield London.
Left luggage storage facilities at London train stations
Excess Baggage operates left luggage services at London’s main train stations:
- Left luggage at London Charing Cross. Main concourse.
- Left luggage at London Euston. Platform 16 to 18.
- Left luggage at London King's Cross. Main concourse.
- Left luggage at London Liverpool Street. Platform 10.
- Left luggage at London Bridge. Unit SU64 near the taxi rank.
- Left luggage at London Paddington. Platform 12.
- Left luggage at London St Pancras International. Main concourse.
- Left luggage at London Victoria. Platform 8.
All of these locations are open 8am to 9pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 11pm Thursday to Sunday.
Left luggage facilities at London airports
Excess Baggage operates left luggage services at several airports in London.
London Heathrow Airport
Terminals 2, 3 and 5 at London Heathrow Airport have left luggage services on the main concourse in their arrivals halls. The facilities are open from 6am to 10pm.
London Gatwick Airport
Left luggage services are available at London Gatwick Airport's North Terminal on the main concourse. You can drop bags off from 4am to 8pm.
London Stansted Airport
Leave your luggage at London Stansted Airport between 6am and 6pm at the left luggage facility next to Costa Coffee in the arrivals hall.
Other London airports
There are also left luggage facilities (not run by Excess Baggage) at:
- London Luton Airport: Luggage-Point's service desk is located by International Arrivals in Zone A. You can use the service between 5am and 1pm.
Left luggage facilities at Victoria Coach Station
You can also find luggage storage facilities at Victoria Coach Station. It is open daily between 8.30am and 10pm. See the Transport for London website for more details.
Find more traveller information to help you navigate London on your trip.