An ideal holiday venue for those who want to mix the pleasure of the countryside with the excitement of visiting central London. Travelcards are available so shopping and sightseeing couldn’t be easier.
This campsite is just a short drive from the walking and picnicking areas of Epping Forest and the outstanding countryside of the River Lee Country Park and Gunpowder Park.
The site has excellent facilities with an on-site shop and children’s play area.
Enjoy the best of both worlds; seeing some of Britain’s rarest wildlife coupled with the convenience of reaching central London’s attractions.
|Pitch for camper vans||£14.50 to £22.50 per pitch|
|Pitch for caravans||£14.00 to £22.00 per pitch|
|Pitch for tents||£14.00 to £22.00 per pitch|
Standard pitch is for 2 people.
Venue Details & Map
Lee Valley Campsite
Sewardstone RoadChingfordLondonE4 7RA
- +44 (0)20 8529 5689
- Public transport:
- Walthamstow Central - 5 miles Bus number 215 terminates 10 mins walk from campsite
- By Road:
- M25 Junction 26 - Take junction 26 off the M25, then follow signs to Chingford. Turn left at the roundabout and the campsite is 2 miles on the right.
Facilities & Accessibility
- Access into the Building
- Flat routes from parking area to entrance
- Accessible Bathroom Facilities
- Bathrooms available with separate shower unit
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet
- Accessible Parking Facilities
- Blue badge parking available
- Drop-off point for guests available outside main entrance
- Public car park available within two hundred metres of main entrance
- Accessible Venue Facilities
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Level access, ramp or lift to the shop
- Staff available to assist
- Staff available twenty four hours
- Additional Accessible Facilities
- Accessible baby changing rooms
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Booking Facilities
- Stag or hen parties accepted
- Catering Facilities
- Food shop
- Children Facilities
- Children welcome